About the job
Lead Solutions Architect
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
What You'll Get To Do
This is a new role on a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, design, build, test, and deploy connected products in the Smart Mobility Space. You will have the opportunity to lead solution architecture across all OneConnect product lines.
- Understand customer pain points, develop requirements, and architect solutions.
- Work with Product Owners and Tech Leads to develop product roadmaps and design.
- Work with Customer team and/or Operations and Maintenance team to resolve any deployment issues and ensure continued operations.
- Work in concert with a Project Manager to respond to customer Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Identify future opportunities to support customers and extend OneConnect capabilities to advance market adoption, including participation in standards activities and industry events.
What You'll Bring
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and prefer 10+ years relevant commercial experience.
- Advanced experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle.
- Advanced experience in Embedded/Cloud architecture best practices, design patterns, and their trade-offs, especially of distributed systems.
- Advanced experience in architecting technical solutions that support various vehicle network architectures.
- Advanced experience in leading technical design activities in conjunction with Software, Hardware, Test Validation engineers.
- Deep understanding of a programming language (C++, Java) and the tools and frameworks closely related to the language.
- Experience in creating, communicating, and reviewing design with a global development team.
- Experience in responding to product quality issues and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Experience with the design and implementation methods and procedures for new product launch or mass production.
- Experience in defining, designing, developing, testing, and deploying telematics software products in Automotive domain.Experience with IoT, Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) Updates, device management and Cloud Services.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program