Austin Fraser are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Aerospace industry. Our client has products that enable critical remote connectivity applications globally and incorporate the latest technological advances. They're creating unique designs of its own silicon proprietary chips, codes, builds its products and designs end-to-end systems for use in various applications and services. Our client excellently uses research and development (R&D) and technical capabilities to design standard based communication products and systems with the most desirable qualities.
Key tasks will include:
- Ownership of Software quality standards in space related projects.
- Define software product assurance strategies.
- Knowledge of product assurance strategies within the implementation team.
- Strong communication skills with customers to present the product assurance plans and reports.
- Assess adherence of the company's software to required quality assurance standards
- Develop quality related automated tests and pipeline like Resilience Testing, Functional testing, Coverage testing & Static code analysis
Key skills we are looking for:
- Experience in a quality standards controlled environment
- Knowledge in software quality / product assurance standards
- Static analysis tool
- Code coverage tools
- Scripting - Bash, Python (or willing to learn Python).
- Linux Operating System (Embedded Linux is preffered)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Exeprience with Issue Management tools like Jira or Redmine
- Embedded system and device testing experience
If you're interest in discussing this opportunity further please click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.