Senior UX Designer Role
£90,000 + Benefits
A great opportunity for a motivated and driven Ux Designer looking to join an exciting, fast paced team, within a London based Start Up company. You will be joining a collaborative team whilst working with cross functional teams to deliver user experience designs and evolve digital experiences across multiple products and services.
The Role -
- Designing intuitive and elegant solutions that solve user and business problems and meet specification requirements.
- Using user-centred design principles and practices to shape the user journey
- Iterative user testing and qualitative analysis.
- Working with product management to create and scope product design briefs and see them through to delivery
- Developing design systems and rapid prototyping.
- 3+ years professional experience in UX design with a strong portfolio showcasing web and app-based projects
- Strong knowledge of application design practices, technologies and methodologies, especially design systems and their components.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to various stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary with industry matching pay reviews.
- Flexible working / Hybrid model (Predominantly at home).
- Great exposure and ability to impact a fast-growing, mission-driven start-up.
Please click APPLY NOW if this is of interest to you. I'd love to go over this in further detail, please ensure that you have the necessary contact information on your application.
This role doesn't offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.