Senior Solutions Architect - Hybrid in Downtown D.C.
$170K - $200K base salary. Great benefits, skill training and career growth!
MUST HAVE CLEARANCE!! - TS//SCI (T5/T5R)
Hop into the drivers seat with this mission critical role driving all architecture for projects working on a core platform to create and optimize all functions needed to establish a strong platform infrastructure.
- Lead everything architecture related.
- Collaborate across stakeholders, partners and the IT team to evaluate requests for new systems, applications, product standards and services.
- Create and optimize all functions needed to establish a strong platform infrastructure.
- A bachelor's degree, an active TS//SCI clearance, and a minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a Solutions Architect, with a specialization in containerization solutions.
- Infrastructure as Code, Containerization, Kubernetes and CI/CD Automation.
- Hands-on experience implementing Kubernetes on an infrastructure.
- Experience with core processing platform technologies across on premises, SaaS, and Cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
- Container orchestration tool experience.
- Team leadership and client interfacing collaboration experience.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. We are unable to sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.
For further information, please submit your resume.