Senior Software Engineer - Java - Test Automation - Remote
A leading IT management company is going through a digital transformation and looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer who has experience building automated test solutions! They need someone who is highly skilled with Java programming and can essentially create their own in-house Selenium! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys building internal tools and test driven infrastructure at the system level.
If you have experience creating testing frameworks from scratch and have worked across multiple operating systems (Linux, Mac and Windows) then please read on and apply if qualified. Qualified candidates will have experience with system level testing, be proficient with an OOP language (Java), and developing frameworks across multiple platforms.
While the role reads very heavy in testing/QA this is a Developer position with an emphasis on test automation.
The team is remote and can hire only from the following states: TX, CA, GA, NC, KS, OR and FL.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
What's in it for you:
- Salary: $160k - $200k
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote company
- Majority of Healthcare benefits covered
- Career Advancement
- Stock options
- Work closely with VP of Engineering to define roadmaps and testing strategies
- Architect, develop and implement test automation solutions
- Communicate automation strategy with engineering team, making recommendations to improve reliability, performance, and best practices and processes
- Be the subject matter expert for automation across the organization
- 4+ years experience with Java
- 8+ years experience in full stack development
- Experience with system level automation (Operating systems level)
- Experience working and creating automation across at least two of the following: Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Expert in test automation (API and backend heavy preferred)
- Hands on experience evaluating and implementing automation frameworks and toolings to best fit the application domain
- Great communication skills - able to work with VP, Executives and other leaders in the business to discuss strategy and implementation
- US Citizen or Green card holder