Austin Fraser is partnering with an innovation software using advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience to solving complex problems. This position have the opportunity to build new products that pave the way for connected vehicle data and roadway safety.
- Understand customer pain points, develop requirements, and architect solutions.
- Work with Product Owners and Tech Leads to develop product roadmaps and design.
- Work with Customer team and/or Operations and Maintenance team to resolve any deployment issues and ensure continued operations.
- Work in concert with a Project Manager to respond to customer Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Identify future opportunities to support customers and extend OneConnect capabilities to advance market adoption, including participation in standards activities and industry events.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and prefer 10+ years relevant commercial experience.
- Advanced experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle.
- Advanced experience in Embedded/Cloud architecture best practices, design patterns, and their trade-offs, especially of distributed systems.
- Advanced experience in architecting technical solutions that support various vehicle network architectures.
- Advanced experience in leading technical design activities in conjunction with Software, Hardware, Test Validation engineers.
- Deep understanding of a programming language (C++, Java) and the tools and frameworks closely related to the language.
- Experience in creating, communicating, and reviewing design with a global development team.
- Experience in responding to product quality issues and takes corrective action as appropriate.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
If this aligns with your experience, please apply!
This client is offering sponsorship