Senior/Lead QA Automation Engineer | Austin, Texas (or remote) | Full-time
A local FinTech company is looking for a Senior (Lead) QA Automation Engineer to join their team! This person will be taking over a sharp group of QA Engineers and SDETs and guide them through expanding frameworks, migrations, and implementing new automation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable mentoring SDETs and can guide them on automation best practices.
If you enjoy a technical challenge and have solid leadership skills, then please read on and apply if qualified.
This position is based in Austin, Texas but open to remote for the right candidate.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
- Guide and mentor team of QAs and SDETs
- Review CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Participate in meetings with management
- Provide ideas for new tools to use for migrations and updates
- Provide blueprint for SDETs to follow for new migrations and updates
- 5-7 years of experience in QA/SDET position
- Degree in IT/CS/Applied Science preferred
- CI/CD in a cloud environment (Azure or AWS)
- Full stack experience (UI and API testing)
- Automation development and design
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine and/or Cypress
- Strong experience with API testing (automated)