Senior QA - London/Bracknell/Hybrid - £70-90K
Are you an experience Senior QA who is looking to join an organisation whereby learning new skills is at the forefront of what they do?
This well known British department store is looking to hire multiple Senior QAs to join their team who are working to help run two of the busiest websites in the UK!
As well as exposure to new and upcoming technologies, this role will provide you with 25 days annual leave, pension contributions matched up to 8% and great discounts across their stores as well as their partner stores.
Off the back of continued success and growth they are looking to onboard multiple Senior QAs.
Not only will this role give you the opportunity to work with modern technologies, this client is eager to find someone who wants to push the boundaries and explore all ways of working and solving problems. You will be working collaboratively with other skilled engineers providing technical assurance on complex IT projects. You will also be supporting the professional development of less experience QA engineers through offering your experience.
Location: Hybrid, offices in London & Bracknell
Salary: £70-90K depending on experience
- 5+ years of QA Testing experience, including strong automation testing experience.
- MUST have LEADERSHIP experience.
- MUST have practical experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Essential skills: Risk analysis, Critical thinking, Exploratory Testing, Coaching, Continuous Testing, Quality, Non-functional, Shift left, Shift right, Compatibility, Accessibility, Testability, Operability, Observability, Performance, Security
- Experience coaching teams in use of continuous testing and shift left/shift right approaches.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or GCP.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like something you want to get involved in, make sure to hit that now as this one won't be around for long!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.