.NET C# Developer
Senior - £80,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This company is looking for .NET C# developers to become a part of their team. The company is rapidly growing into one of the worlds most notable companies, already listed as one of the highest funded start up companies to ever exist. In the fintech industry, this company works closely with all of the banks worldwide, in order to make a platform that can be used by anyone, anywhere in the world, and is in need of .NET C# Developers to assist in their platforms development alongside with their massive expansion. They offer competitive salaries, company incentives, Bonuses & working with some of the best developers across the country.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver key functionalities.
- Assist in the development of their platform alongside with the company's expansion.
- 4 years experience as a hands on .NET C# Developer.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest .NET & .NET Core technologies.
- Willing to help Juniors when necessary.
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.