Contract Software Engineer Oxford/London
To design a CRUD API and DDL for handling the creation and management of domain objects and user collaboration in the context of maintenance improvement reporting.
Java & Spring Boot
A successful candidate will need
1. Experience in building a new 3NF relational model
2. Experience in designing and testing a new CRUD API in Spring Boot
3. Commitment to be present in our offices (London) 3 day a week
4. Willing to work closely with our engineers who will be building the front end for this project
5. Able to deliver the project within 3 - 6 months
6. Abide by OXMTs security policies especially discretion around the company, source code and data produced throughout the term of the project
7. Operate in a cyber secure manner to comply with our ISO 27001 certification throughout the term of the project
At OXMT, we recognise that promoting a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion isn't just the right thing to do but the most effective way of driving business success. If you are seeking to join a company that values people with a variety of backgrounds, skills and views, then we invite you to consider joining our team. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diverse candidates to apply for this role.
Job Type: Temporary contract
Salary: £350 - £400
Ability to commute/relocate:
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.