Remote / Hybrid working
Up to £110,000 + Stocks & Shares opportunities
Become a part of the rapidly growing Fintech company at a pivotal point in the company's development.
This successful financial technology aims to use its technology to alter how the world views their finances and give their customers an accurate, unbiased view of their overall financial situation. They are in the midst of a significant stage of progression for their future. Having built up assets amounting to £3b+ from their private connections, the extent of potential growth for this company is immeasurable, and they are looking for a high-end Java developer to assist them on their journey. As a Senior Java Developer, you will work amongst a high performing tech team to solve complex business problems, both on existing features as well as greenfield projects. In return, you will benefit from the opportunity to own a significant amount of equity in the company, flexible working and unrivalled career progression opportunities.
- As a Java Developer, you will use your hands on Java Development experience to work on both new and greenfield projects.
- Improve the quality of services by reconstructing the architect and using up-to-date technology.
- Bridge gaps in the business by applying your own knowledge and skills to our Cloud-Native microservice architecture.
- Collaborate with multiple Stakeholders to ensure that all parties are kept up to date.
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience on Java and have an in-depth understanding and skill set on Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Spring Boot.
- Use your communication skills to direct and develop a team of junior technicians, and keep the CTO regularly updated.
- Must have experience with Kafka and an understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Must have exposure to Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
If this Java developer opportunity sounds like your next career step, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.