Senior Frontend Developer
London - Hybrid - 60% Remote
Up to 90,000
- Lead the shaping of new projects
- Support/mentor less experienced developers
- Solving complex problems
- Leadership experience
- Experience with frameworks Typescript and React
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Familiar with techniques TDD, Pair programming
- Experience with building fully accessible and high performing applications
If this opportunity working for a household name sounds interesting, click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.