Senior Data Analyst - 18 month FTC
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a client of ours in the Physics insights team operating within the Educational space for an 18 month FTC.
Location: Mainly remote with occasional travel into London office
Role type: 18 month FTC
The Senior Data Analyst will be part of a small data insights team, who have the technical skills and knowledge base to collate, analyse and visualise complex data sets to evidence issues and strengthen understanding of the physics landscape in the UK and Ireland, and wider.
They will be responsible for development and implementation of processes for data analysis working closely with the other technical members of the team to do so. The Senior Data Analyst will also work closely with colleagues to help ensure a robust data and evidence led approach is taken in new and existing data driven projects.
- Collecting and analysing data from a wide range of sources.
- Using data analytics skills for the high-level manipulation of data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Designing complex data workflows in order to produce data and evidence for projects.
- Implementing and driving use of an evolving range of data analytics tools and techniques, to best serve the organisations' goals.
- Lead on the collection of data and how it is stored, arranged, integrated, and used in data systems.
- Providing cross-organisation technical expertise with regards to data driven projects and processes.
Skills / Qualifications required:
- A degree in a numerate subject or equivalent
- Proven experience working as a Senior Data Analyst
- Strong background working with / using Python
- Significant data visualisation experience - Tableau and/or Power BI
- A background working with Physics or science would be highly advantageous
Please apply by sending your applications to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.