Security Engineer - London/Remote - £60-70K
Are you an experienced Security Engineer looking to work for an award-winning partnership?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a client within the Financial Services space who use innovative technology to give you real time insight and control. They are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts!
Due to huge success they are now embarking on a new phase of transformation in order strengthen their digital capability and further more growth!
They are now looking to onboard a Security Engineer to play a pivotal role in in enhancing the business' infrastructure and data through enhancing their technical threat identification, mitigation and response, both physical and cloud based.
Salary: £60-70K depending on experience.
Location: London/2 days per week onsite.
- Must have strong and proven experience and knowledge of modern information security methodologies, techniques, and tooling, spanning both physical and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of key security standards/frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST, and CIS
- Experience of securing infrastructure within a DevOps organisation, specifically within Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable experience of security controls and countermeasures within IP based networks.
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.