Scrum Master - Inside IR35 - 12 Months - 2 Days P/W in Farnborough
I am working with a rapidly growing financial company who are looking to bring a Scrum Master into their team for a 12 month contract position. This role is Inside IR35, Hybrid (2 days per week in Farnborough office) and will be for an initial 12 months with likely extension. My client is willing to pay £500-600pd DOE.
This position is composed of the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, such as Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retro, in addition to collecting and providing relevant data and metrics
- Partner with others in the Agile community (Scrum Masters, APMs and Agile Coaches) to drive technology-focused teams towards achieving Agile principles
- Responsible for following and promoting agile methodology and all related scrum ceremonies within an agile team.
The following Skills / experience is required:
- Extensive experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience adhering to and implementing Agile methodologies - ideally in the form of Agile coaching
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.