Python Backend Engineer
London/Remote - Hybrid
Up to 70,000
Austin Fraser currently has an amazing opportunity for a Python Backend Engineer to join a stimulating and accomplished team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to gain more responsibility and advance their career in a thriving workplace. The team of engineers and data scientists are working together to reconstruct the prices set in the hospitality industry. The company's product is based on groundbreaking data science and machine learning. This successful company is now looking for a Python Backend Engineer with at least 3+ years of experience using Python frameworks, Kubernetes and Cloud applications. In return you will benefit from working with a modern tech stack, unrivalled career progression and flexible working opportunities.
- You will use your Python engineering skills to develop your team, further its mission and technical roadmap.
- You will be given the opportunity to decide what to build, build it, deploy it and look after it in production.
- 3 years of experience with Python, Django and/or Flask, AWS cloud technologies and Kubernetes
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Love writing software that makes a difference
- Take ownership of your work
If this Python Backend Engineer opportunity working at a great company sounds like a next career step click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.