Remote [Some travel required]
Programme Manager Job Description
Are you a skilled Programme Manager with the ability to step into a complex role and hit the ground running, within a company offering impressive career progression and an unrivalled working environment?
This pioneering software house brings clinical applications to mobile users within acute hospitals and is THE go-to provider for healthcare software across the UK, making hospitals safer and more efficient by providing technology that ultimately provides clinicians with single source real-time data.
As a leader in their market, our client has built their name on their future-proof product and they are now on the hunt for a Programme Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career, and immerse themselves in an organisation that is dedicated to making real differences to real people, everyday.
Joining their team as a Programme Manager, you'll be tasked with playing an integral role in
essentially driving forward the EPR deployment programme by working closely with Trust's on prioritisation, feature definition, information architecture, change management; helping the Trust to focus on a continuous cycle of successful technological improvements.
- You'll need to work effectively with internal teams, including the PMO, Technical Consultancy, Clinical Consultancy and Product teams, to align customer EPR delivery to a work programme.
- Collaboratively work with the customers to develop strategic plans for sustainable development, transition and improvement at service and Trust level; this will involve working across trust and wider boundaries, in new and existing areas of change, complex interdependency mapping and managing both fixed and ambiguous requirements and large-scale change programmes.
- Communicate with all stakeholders and provide regular progress updates.
- Produce written documentation, including status reports, information/data/reports
as required for Trust and Clinical management at Divisional and Executive level, bids for funding and explanations of technical and complex issues. Ensure communication is appropriate for target audiences. Make recommendations and present findings at all levels throughout the Trust.
- Develop credibility within the trust in order to influence and affect change at executive, clinical and administrative levels.
- Lead and influence in order to launch and sustain change initiatives; this will include influencing how resources e.g. staff, are allocated across the organisation.
- You'll also be supporting the culture and growth of this disruptor; Assisting internal teams in defining product roadmaps and finally you'll be participating in building the brand.
In return, you will benefit from impressive career progression, annual company bonuses in an already successful business alongside an excellent benefits and remuneration package to top it off.
If this opportunity to work as a Programme Manager at this impressive software development company sounds like your next career step then click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.