Principal Product Delivery
Hybrid - Once a week
£68,000 - £77,000 + Bonus
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Product Delivery Principal to join one of the largest Fintech companies across the US, now moving their presence over to the UK. This company has been awarded as one of the best tech companies to work for globally and are now looking for a Product Delivery Principal with experience within the payments landscape and knowledge of the payment product EMV. In return you will benefit from a bonus, up to 15 pension, healthcare and much more!
- Implementing strategies for payment products such as EMV, Transit and 3DS
- Working closely with business partners to identify market requirements
- Providing support to internal teams
- Ensuring product goals are met by providing SME Support to both internal and external partners
- Defining/aligning product delivery approach
- Assesses opportunities to improve product delivery processes and develop efficiency program
- 4+ years of experience in EMV, Banking, Payments, Certification, Smart Cards, Contactless NFC, QR code, or related field
- Personable - enjoy interacting with partners
- Good communication skills
If this role sounds like you click apply now..
*Must be based in the UK with the right to Work*
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.