Up to 120k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Engineer to work for one of the largest online brokers in the world, making trading accessible to everyone, no matter where you are. This permanent opportunity is well suited to an individual looking for an exciting challenge to lead and develop a range trading products and manage external and internal applications. They are looking for an experienced engineer with 15+ years of commercial experience in software development. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package.
- Play a central in technical contributions
- Establish the technical roadmap
- Participate in documentation, development, architecture, and audit efforts.
- Travel and collaborate with other offices - engage and build relationships with others overseas.
- Create strong coding programs
- 15+ years of commercial experience in backend development - Node.js, Perl and/or C++(not all but a mixture is desirable)
- Proven success of managing and leading engineering teams
- Strong technical skills using AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills
If this opportunity to work for a global online broker organisation sounds like you, click apply now!
*Must be based in the UK with the right to work*
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.