Are you looking for a new opportunity using tech-for-good?
My client, within the Agriculture / Supply Chain Industry, are looking to add a Database developer to help improve the function of their existing Postgres database. This company creates software services that help agricultural supply businesses get more insight out of their data, affecting overall efficiency and reducing waste.
The applicant would need to build views in support of third-party integrations, guide and implement new data features and functionality. Also, provide insight into future development needs. The ideal candidate will be proficient in using Postgres to build and optimize databases, and will understand how it is used in conjunction with Entity Framework and C# .NET to create high performings systems and have experience in doing so.
- 5+ years working with Postgres
- 3+ years working with .Net/ C#
- Knowledge of data modeling principles
- Ability to understand the integration of C# and Postgres systems to manipulate and extract
detailed data sets with high efficiency
- Experience working in an agile (scrum, Kanban, or other agile) environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Competive Salary
- Private health cate
- Flexible Holiday
- Flexible Work Location
- Flexible Hours
Please apply below.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.