£60,000 - £70,000
This client, a renowned domain name registry and cybersecurity expert, is known globally for managing .UK domains and protecting public services from cyber threats. This dynamic company, committed to connectivity, security, and positive impact, is seeking a Platform Engineer to be a vital part of their new Edge Platform team.
As a Platform Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in designing, building, and operating a state-of-the-art DNS Resolver platform. This platform forms the core of global internet infrastructure, powering the prestigious UK registry, cybersecurity products, and more. You'll have hands-on experience across the tech stack, driving platform development and ensuring its seamless operation.
- Expertise in virtualized environments, Linux/KVM Hypervisors, and Open Stack/VMware.
- Advanced Linux knowledge with a focus on automation and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code; Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet
- Strong security background, adept at securing Linux kernels.
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals, routing, switching, and load balancing.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
This is your opportunity to make an impactful contribution while growing professionally within a dynamic, forward-thinking environment. If you're ready to shape the future of technology and drive positive change, hit that apply button now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.