Network administrator role will be responsible for the design, implementation and operational support of network
connectivity and project initiatives for Infrastructure team. Network administrator role will ensure stability, and detailed
troubleshooting disciplines are applied to the internal systems. Network administrator role encompasses responsibility for
activities, including but not limited to wide area network connectivity technologies, network design, routing techniques
and protocols, Quality of Service and traffic prioritization, IP address administration, LAN / WAN, routers, switches,
firewall, and related technologies. This role will maintain network devices while adhering to rigorous change control and
* Installing network hardware, components, and cabling.
* Trouble shooting and resolving issues on the network.
* Ability to rack and stack networking hardware within onsite and off-site racks in accordance with requirements.
* Ability to provide technical support through various means of communication.
* Collaborate easily with business unit and project managers.
* Assisting operations team in the form of network design, implementation, and problem resolution.
* Meet quality, productivity, turnaround time and other expectations.
* After hour support and any other ad hoc duties.
* Optimize stability, availability, reliability, and performance of networking infrastructure.
* Conduct and make recommendations on LAN & WAN resource, performance, and capacity planning.
8 Network knowledge
8 Network tracing
8 Network design and implementation
4 ServiceNow Experience
8 Routing (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
5-6 Problem solving and analytical skills
8 Experience with IPv6 Design and implementations
8 Documentation skills and LAN knowledge
8 Network hardware configuration
8 Network performance tuning
8 Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls,
network and routing protocols, DNS)
8 Proficiency in wide area networking (including SDWAN), wireless networking, and industrial Ethernet