Lead Platform Engineer | Remote from Texas, North Carolina, and California only
A leading global investment firm is needing to bring on a Lead Platform Engineer to their team! They are looking for someone who is hands on and can own the platform's strategy for SDLC services!
As a Lead Platform Engineer, you'll work closely with application development teams to drive SDLC best practices and develop software solutions using scripting and backend technologies. They are looking to move quickly and bring on someone ASAP!
This is a remote role requiring candidates to be based out of Texas, North Carolina or California.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and not able to sponsor visas. Please, only US citizens and green card holders apply.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Design and engineer SDLC services including tech selections, implementation and operationalizing for developer tools, CI/CD pipelines and version control systems
- Migrate on prem to cloud based services, where appropriate
- Develop software solutions using scripting and backend technologies
- 10+ years experience in developing software solutions
- 5+ years designing, developing and/or implementing CI/CD systems and services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep familiarity with Linux and related technologies
- Familiarity with Windows and related technologies