Lead Devops Engineer
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Up to 85k
This is an exciting opportunity for a Devops engineer to join a global leader in solving complex challenges in space, aeronautics, defence, and cyberspace. With a focus on science, technology, and engineering it allows them to innovate and provide cutting-edge systems, products, and services to meet the evolving needs of customers worldwide. In return you will benefit from a strong remuneration package.
- Design, build, and maintain mission-critical systems in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Administer systems, applications, and databases based on Linux operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot IP networking systems.
- Automate system deployment, operation, and maintenance using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tooling.
- Continuously expand your skills and maintain relevant certifications.
- Proven experience in designing, deploying, and administering Linux or Unix-based solutions, including virtualization, containerization, Infrastructure as Code, and DevOps tools and procedures.
- Certification at the RHCE equivalent level from one of the appropriate Linux certification bodies (e.g., GIAC, LPI, Oracle, RedHat, or The Linux Foundation).
- Experience in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting IPv4 Networking, including Subnetting, OSPF Routing, VLANs, and VPNs.
- Proficiency in automating tasks using Ansible, Bash, PowerShell, Puppet, or Python.
- Experience in administering Virtualized or Containerized systems in Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker.
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED (and eligible for DV Clearance)
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.