Remote | Lead Data Engineer | $150-160,000 | Global Leader
Austin Fraser has partnered with a global leader in the insights and analytics space. They are seeking a Lead Data Engineer who is interested in working on multi-disciplined teams in a collaborative and open environment. The ideal Engineer will have opportunities to play key roles in product planning, design, prototyping, and execution.
Benefits of Lead Data Engineer
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, and matching 401K
- Unlimited Vacation
Responsibilities of Lead Data Engineer
- Lead the effort to build, implement and support our data infrastructure.
- Lead the group of data engineers and architects.
- Execute architecture standard work related data engineering.
- Govern, prioritize, and drive mitigation for technical debt/operational risk related data engineering and architecture.
- Provide domain level architecture direction and work products that bring a broad sense of perspectives, governance and decisions to advance the capabilities within data engineering.
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
Qualifications of Lead Data Engineer
- Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience building ETL data pipelines using Airflow, Python, Scala, and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP and Azure cloud native environments
- AI/ML experience (Jupiter&/Python)
- Knowledge of CI/CD build pipelines and version control frameworks like Git
- Strong hands-on experience composing OCI-compliant containers and orchestration using Docker and K8s
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.