Lead Android Developer (£85,000 - £95,000 DoE) Berkshire/Remote
Are you passionate about mobile application development? Are you interested in working with cutting-edge technology in an ambitious, agile environment?
Austin Fraser are delighted to have partnered with a serial award-winning business and true leader in the digital and consultancy space to further grow the team and on-board an experienced Android Developer to work with a multi-skilled team to design and architect complex Native Mobile Applications.
- Act as an ambassador for Android, setting best practices and helping to build and deliver clients' mobile capabilities.
- Shape the future of mobile capabilities from a technical perspective, with elements of mentoring Junior developers.
- Writing and teaching others how to write maintainable, testable, elegant code.
- Leading exciting mobile development projects with some of the biggest brands in the UK.
- Learning the latest technologies within the Android space through training days and personal development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Development experience in mobile and Java (Java 8), ideally with experience as a senior or lead within a mobile development team.
- Clear understanding of common design patterns in Android.
- Experience with frameworks and libraries in Android; Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, RxJava, Espresso, Kotlin etc.
- Ability to do Unit Testing and UI Testing for mobile apps.
- Experience with Agile - TDD/BDD.
- Strong client-facing experience and ability to consult and influence stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Knowledge of Android Studio and Gradle Build System
- Version Control (Git)
To be considered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.