Java Developer - Hybrid - £45,000 to £55,000
Are you looking to become a part of a significant Insurance software house?
My client are an award winning Claims Insurance Software company. They currently work with major high street brands and have a track record of industry success with their innovative insurance software being used as a service solution for personal and commercial lines.
The client is looking for a Java Developer with at least 2+ years experience to come onboard and get stuck in with their fast paced tech driven projects.
- Good A-levels
- 2+ Years experience in a similar position
- Computer science degree or similar degree
- Proactive involvement in code reviewing, testing and bug fixing
- Past success in web application development
- Strong experience in Java, web application and XML experience
- Previous experience with MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Previous exposure to Cloud platforms
If you are interested, submit your CV by applying directly or contacting Rosen at 0118 467 6103.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.