In Office - Hybrid
Salary - £50,000 - £70,000
I am working with a client that is offering Java Developers to become a part of their team in a dynamic and expanding data analytics company with offices in both the UK and Australia. They are looking for Mid-Senior Level Java Developers to join their team to work on their core software product.
Their products are used by leading industrial organisations to enhance asset reliability, data science and machine learning to reduce costs, minimise waste, and boost efficiency in maintenance. What sets us apart is our unique corporate culture and our collaborative problem-solving approach.
Java Developers will join an international software team, supported by world-class domain experts in asset maintenance. As a technology-focused company, agility, adaptability, and teamwork are valued in their team members.
- Spring & Spring Boot
- AWS & Azure
- Elasticsearch & InfluxDB
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Spring & Spring Boot
- Proficient in building REST APIs
- Expertise in profiling and diagnosing memory issues
- Familiarity with build tools like Gradle are nice to have
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit
- Knowledge of persistence frameworks like JPA
- Background in greenfield design and development
- Proficiency in debugging and maintaining legacy code
- Adherence to industry-grade coding standards
My Client is seeking a high-throughput Java developer who is open to continuous growth and willing to share their expertise with our team. They are seeking individuals who thrive in a vibrant office culture in London. Some of our most innovative ideas have emerged from a small group of engineers gathered around a whiteboard.
There are opportunities to explore various aspects of our business, including:
- Natural language processing
- Random forest and Monte Carlo simulations
- Big data ETL pipelines
- High-volume event processing
- Predictive analysis
- CI/CD cloud operations
- UX design
- Data visualisation
- Build management systems
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.