Up to £100,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Hybrid working - Remote / London
This successful data driven company are leaders in sports betting and trading technology. Using their complex algorithm, they are able to provide their customers with invaluable research, data and support to the sporting industry through their team of data scientists and software engineers.
The company are now looking for driven, hands-on Java Developers across all skill levels to help with the development of their existing platform as well as helping with greenfield projects on their mission for global expansion across multiple sports. In return, you will benefit from an opportunity to work with a modern tech stack, an attractive benefits package and unrivalled career progression opportunities.
- Using your hands on Java development experience you will be building out the existing platform.
- In addition, you will also be working on greenfield products to assist in the company's mission for expansion across multiple sports.
- Previous experience in a hands on development role using Java.
- Previous experience with Spring and AWS.
- Exposure to AMQ, Kafka or similar messaging/ streams based technology.
- Familiar with microservice architecture and event driven patterns.
- Are a natural problem solver and enjoy challenging yourself.
- Are capable of operating in fast-paced environments.
- Enjoys working in teams and is an excellent communicator who can relay the complexity of the project on to stakeholders.
If this Java developer opportunity sounds like your next career step, click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.