- Using your hands on Java development experience you will be building out the existing platform.
- In addition, you will also be working on greenfield products to assist in the company's mission for expansion across multiple sports.
- Previous experience in a hands on development role using Java.
- Previous experience with Spring and AWS.
- Exposure to AMQ, Kafka or similar messaging/ streams based technology.
- Familiar with microservice architecture and event driven patterns.
- Are a natural problem solver and enjoy challenging yourself.
- Are capable of operating in fast-paced environments.
- Enjoys working in teams and is an excellent communicator who can relay the complexity of the project on to stakeholders.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.