Wokingham/Hybrid - 3 days a week
Up to £85,000
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for an IOS/Android Engineer to join a company in the global healthcare industry that has created software used by Doctors and Nurses to improve the quality of patient safety. As a result of the evolution of the company's core product line, they are looking to onboard an IOS/Android Engineer to work on the mobile application used by thousands of doctors and nurses everyday and the new clinical application which is about to be released. In return you will benefit from private medical insurance, bonuses and many more!
- Building on new features for the new clinical application which is about to be released
- Maintaining current mobile applications on both IOS and Android
- Combining all aspects of product development lifecycle for new developments, product enhancements, customer specific integration and developments, and providing third line support.
- Strong experience working on both IOS and Android apps
- Experience releasing apps to both IOS and Android store
- Expertise in Swift, Swift UI and Objective C
- Experience working with Java/Kotlin is highly desirable
- Happy to work on both IOS and Android applications
- Experience working on complex applications
- Experience working with real time data
If this role sounds like you, or you want to hear more, apply now!!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.