In return, you will benefit from an extensive remuneration package, including competitive salary, annual bonus, share options and much more!
- Lead the implementation of CRM operational projects, integrating or enhancing systems with APIs to leverage data.
- Understand the platform to leverage value.
- Manage and migrate communication channels from legacy platforms to create a more engaging customer journey.
- Be the main point of contact for product teams.
- Take initiative, bring new solutions and strategies to the table.
- Proven experience in a CRM production and operations role and ability to translate CRM requirements for tech teams.
- Experience working with APIs for data integration.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR.
If you think this opportunity is a right fit for you, click apply now!
NOTE: This opportunity requires you to be based in the UK/have the right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.