Head of IT Security
Hybrid/Reading - Once a week
Up to 150k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Head of IT security to work for one of the largest online brokers in the world, making trading accessible to everyone, no matter where you are. This permanent opportunity is well suited to an individual who has extensive experience keeping the IT of a successful company highly secure. The job is not just about writing acronyms, you will spend a great deal of your time working with the global team of security engineers, researchers and analysts, to implement your roadmap and vision. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package.
- Implement the roadmap and vision that keeps the business secure
- Manage a global team of security engineers
- Achieve and maintain level 4 in both the security maturity model and the security awareness maturity model.
- 15+ years of leadership experience running security programs
- Experience as a security engineer
- Technically hands-on with Security architecture, security framework & tools , incident response Devsecops, and handling security engineers
- Proven experience with penetration testing
- Experience with code review and secure coding practices
- Exposure to compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge about social engineering threats and tests
- Familiar with cloud technologies, coding, offensive and defensive security and security awareness.
If this opportunity to work for a global online broker organisation sounds like you, click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.