Full Stack Developer - React / Node / Express
Up to £70,000
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for your next career step in a truly interesting company and an unrivalled working environment?
The company is building an omnichannel retail platform that unifies the systems, content, and insights of store associates needed to provide exceptional customer experiences in-store and at home to improve company sales.
The company is proudly partnered with the most trusted forward thinking beauty, home and luxury brands who regard the retail solution extremely high.
- Be comfortable building responsive user interfaces (using React.js & Redux) and ideally web service APIs (using Node.js & Express.js)
- Experience in developing modern web apps across a range of channels (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Ensure good coding practice throughout the team through regular code review and pair programming, comfortable with explaining and documenting your methods and choices
- Be able to respond to time-critical issues with a cool head, as well as anticipate problems before they happen
- Have an open mind and be technology agnostic, always ready to test out several different solutions to find the best fit for the problem
- Be pragmatic, understanding how to balance creating great software with delivering on time. If there's a better way to build something, you'll find it.
- Good communication skills including authoring documentation
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- Certified 'Great Place to Work'
- Private health insurance
- Company Life Cover
- Office Perks (Breakfast / Games)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Please click APPLY NOW if this is of interest to you. I'd love to go over this in further detail, please ensure that you have the necessary contact information on your application.
This role doesn't offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.