Junior/Mid/Senior Full Stack Developers / Hybrid - Please note, this job doesn't offer sponsorship!
Are you looking to work within a sustainable and resilient sector, powered by data?
Austin Fraser is recruiting for a variety of Junior/Mid & Senior Full Stack Developers on behalf of a unique Agritech client.
The role would suit any Junior/Mid & Senior developer who has a genuine passion for solving challenges and desire to work on projects that make a real tangible difference to the world we live in.
This role is fully remote.
- Comfortable working collaboratively within a multie-disciplinary team, in an agile environment.
- Ideally a self-starter, with a positive attitude, energetic and a strong sense of initiative.
- Keen to learn and grow through continuous improvement.
- Adaptable, and able to cope with ambiguity and work intensively when required
- Programming experience in Python
- Typescript (Advantageous)
- Previous experience within Data (Advantageous)
If you feel like this role is of interest please apply with your CV for review or reach out to Samuel Holt via LinkedIn!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.