Up to £100,000
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for your next career step in a company offering
impressive career progression and an unrivaled working environment?
This successful financial services company is a go-to provider for FX and risk management
solutions for an array of well-known organisations and financial institutions to allow them to
make better and more informed financial decisions. If you're frustrated with hitting the
corporate ceiling in your career and feel you've got limited road left to run; here, you will
instead be able to immerse yourself in a working environment that nurtures incredible talent,
converting this into incredible futures.
They are now on the hunt for an experienced Full Stack Developer who is ready to take their next career step. In return, you will benefit from impressive career trajectories, the opportunity to become a shareholder of their already successful business, flexible working and a state-of-the-art Central London work environment with an excellent benefits and remuneration package to top it off.
The Role :
- Writing clear, testable code to ensure quality and scalability
- Developing new features and releasing iteratively to enhance the user experience
- Responsible for code / PR reviews and design discussions
- Helping to upgrade the current client facing platform using the latest technologies
- Assisting in documenting your code to ensure maintainability of the platform
- Building modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
The Candidate :
- Proficient with Typescript
- Experience coding in ReactJS
- Experience with AWS Serverless Architecture e.g. Lambda's, Dynamo DB
- Desire to learn new technologies and domains
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience coding in backend technologies such as NodeJs
- Use of source code management, such as Git
- Support colleagues to produce technical designs and estimates for a solution
- A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the changing demands of the IT industry
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, a team player and good communication skills
- Experience with agile methodologies / scrum
- Best in market salary, with additional bi-annual bonus aligned to company performance
- Life-changing equity opportunities for team players that perform
- Award-winning office in the heart of Paddington, complete with a free bar, gym, personal trainer, and a barbershop / hair salon.
- Legendary annual ski trip
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Private healthcare for you and your family from day one
- Office equipped with state of the art gym which is free to use
- Up to 33 days holiday, depending on years of service
- Early finishes on a Friday
If this opportunity to work as a Full Stack Developer at this impressive financial services
company sounds like your next career step then click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.