Frontend Team Lead / Lead Developer (all genders)
This amazing company in the north of Munich, has been successful on the market for over 35 years. It is represented throughout Europe and employs more than 65,000 people. The company is constantly growing and as one of Germany's most successful Onlineshops it is a key player in its field. The teams work according to Scrum and have full freedom of decision in order to be able to develop in the best way possible.
- Intensive opportunities for firther education
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- 30 days holiday (possibility of up to 24 days unpaid leave)
- Employee discounts
- Support for Gym membership
- Amazing Team Events
- Option to do a Sabbatical
- Take care of efficient delivery of product backlog
- Influencing the backlog with respect to technical debt and product quality
- Championing technology best practices and ensuring they are followed by respective competency team
- Be part of a product team
- Reporting to Engineering Delivery Lead
- Doing regular 1:1 and feedback talks with direct reports
- Initiating personnel actions, especially skill development, individual training measures, training on the job, etc.
- Fostering the continuous development of competency skills across domains through regular competency team meetings and other formats
- Approving vacation requests
- Must Haves: React, Typescript, (GraphQL), fluent English
- Nice to Haves: Node.js, German skills, Team Lead experience
Does this position sound exciting to you?
Then apply today via application link or by email with your CV, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date: [email protected]