Up to 60k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join a tech start-up addressing rising data challenges in private markets. They employ AI and machine learning to automate data extraction from unstructured and semi-structured documents. As a Front-end developer, you'll collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Data Engineering teams to construct front-end applications and choose optimal tools and frameworks. In return you will benefit from an excellent benefits package.
- Revise user interfaces tailored to specific needs, ensuring comprehensive state management.
- Develop and maintain a functional, scalable, and high-performing codebase.
- Collaborate with the UX team to influence the design and enhance visual and user journey quality.
- Foster a collaborative and positive environment within the front-end development team.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to optimise API definitions.
- Proven experience of writing purely functional, reliable code
- Proven experience with unit testing and integration testing using cypress or spectator
- Working knowledge of webpack.
- Good CSS skills. Understanding of BEM styles is highly desirable
If this role sounds like you.. Apply now !
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.