FHIR Integration Specialist - 9 Months - Outside IR35 - Remote - £450-500pd
I am working with a client who is looking to bring an FHIR Integration Specialist into their team for a 9 month contract opportunity. The organisation seeking support is a rapidly growing consultancy who are supporting a variety of organisations throughout Europe. They have recently had an increase in demand for support within a large NHS project and therefore are looking for someone who has extensive experience working within NHS projects using FHIR.
This role is Outside IR35, flexible with remote working options and will be until the end of March next year earliest! Significant experience with healthcare / clinical datasets, ideally in the NHS.
The following skillset is required:
- Extensive experience working on Integrations using FHIR and HL7
- Significant experience as either a data engineer, data architect or data analyst
- Experience of node.js programming
- Experience of developing software in an agile environment
- Experience with PAS / EPR systems such as Cerner, Epic, AllScripts, Lorenzo etc
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.