Expert Application Architect
Hybrid, once a week in Farnborough (flexible)
Salary up to £130,000
Are you a Senior/Principal Application Architect wanting to work for a global leader and one of the fastest-growing digital banking and payments companies in the uk?
Do you want to take the next step in your leadership journey and have a voice in the company?
Austin Fraser is representing a large payments company that has big plans to scale this year whilst offering a lot of autonomy with a 35-hour working week and hybrid working.
- The role itself will be hands-on while also providing management opportunities
- Looking for strong experience hands-on developing as well as several years in a leading architect position.
- Preferably a background in Java!
- Running a product family of around 14, providing technical leadership and working closely with the Seniors.
- Responsible for the product road map insuring that the technical requirements are included on the road map, providing guidance to the product owners from a technical point of view and giving consultation on how they prioritise the features.
- Responsible for high-level design, defining the technical requirements in detail, governing the team and also contributing to technical articles and conferences.
This position is offering a salary of up to £130,000 + BONUS
- matching up to 15% on pension
- 35hr working week
- and LOADS more!
Reach out today to find out more!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.