Want to work for a global brand with a worldwide audience who help tackle today's most important healthcare challenges?
This medical research giant publishes some of the world's most cutting edge and new research and also helps professionals by providing support tools and solutions.
This company is now looking for a new Engineering Manager to drive forward and improve one of their most useful tools which is fundamental to some many clinicians and doctors around the world.
- Extensive experience as a Software Developer
- Some frontend exposure
- Microservice development
- Experience in leadership or management positions
- This role would be 50% hands-on developing and 50% leadership/people management so the candidate should be happy and confident enough to code on the occasion
- Managing the Backend team as well as helping the Frontend team
- Building up the backend team
- Agile environment
A very quick interview process, APPLY TODAY!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.