Engineering manager - Data
Hybrid 3 days a week - London
I am currently recruiting for a Data Engineering manager to join an exciting team in the London area. As a Data Engineering manager you will lead multi-disciplinary teams in building Data platforms and Data lake's. You will take ownership of delivering the roadmap for the team as well as still being hands on when needed.
The Data engineering manager will have had at least 2+ years experience on top of a strong technical background, prior experience and understanding of data security and have proven experience delivering complex software projects from design to production. You will be offered a great remuneration package including a great salary, bonus scheme and an opportunity to build your own team.
- Manage a Capable team use your skills to achieve success
- Manage and set expectations and complete 121's with your team
- Lead projects within the team
- Lead from the front and be happy to be hands on when necessary.
- Work closely with Product owners.QA leads and platform engineering manager to ensure smooth process
- 2+ years Engineering management experience
- Experience with building platforms with data technologies which include Kafka, Spark or similar
- Strong AWS experience ( other cloud technologies are also welcome)
- Working in Scrum or other methodologies
- Experience and understanding of data security
If you don't want to miss out on this great opportunity the please click 'apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.