A fantastic opportunity with one of our growing Fintech clients for an Engineering Manager to join a growing team.
Location: Hybrid - office location is central London
Salary: £100k - £130k plus competitive benefits
- Responsible for a team of Backend Engineers, supporting the individual's and helping them to achieve their potential.
- Grow our backend Engineering team inclusive hiring. You will lead our initiative to diversify our talent pipeline by building relationships with coding bootcamps, network groups and beyond.
- Look after the onboarding processes and mentorship program to help set our engineers up for success, develop their skills, and create learning opportunities.
- Champion a collaborative engineering culture where people feel empowered to push boundaries, take ownership and drive real change.
- Oversee key Product initiatives, and help Engineers to make crucial technical decisions at a design, architectural and implementational level as our capabilities grow and demand for our services increases.
Skills / Qualifications required:
- Multiple years of experience working in a similar role within a small - medium sized company
- A background in hands on Engineering using either Python or Node
- Previous experience scaling engineering teams at start-ups level and have developed onboarding experiences to set your team up for success.
- A background in web applications and API's, utilising a variety of tools and technologies.
- You have led the development of native applications on Cloud Infrastructure; you are able to identify and promote architectural improvements to enhance the security, stability, and scalability of infrastructure.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment).
Please apply by sending your applications to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.