Hybrid London - 1 full week in every 3
£110,000 - £120,000
We are currently hiring for an engineering manager to lead a team of multi-Disciplined engineers, you will be required to operate efficiently in a fast paced environment. Working in a state of the art office you will be the engineering leader driving the team to success, as well as expanding the team and enhancing the culture.
As an engineering manager you will be working with some of the most innovative and advanced technology in the industry and will enable your team to thrive, Drive team work and ensure your team is supportive of one another, for this role you will be a leader through and through whilst still having the technical background.
- Work with multi-teams to enhance business requirements
- Develop strong relationships with all around you
- Set your team up for success and have previous experience doing so
- Regular 1-1's with the team
- Be supportive of the team
- Drive success
- Lead recruitment for your engineering team
- 3 + years experience as a lead or manager
- Experience building highly scalable teams
- ReactJS and AWS experience advantageous
- Be happy to go to the office 1 full week in every 3
- Effective communicator that can translate complicated concepts and explain them to non technical teams.
- Experience building highly scalable systems.
- A people person that strives for the teams to be successful
As well as a competitive salary you will also receive life changing equity for teams that perform, Bonus, Award winning office, corporate trips abroad and Private healthcare for you and your family.
If this role sounds like your next challenge then please click 'apply now' for an informal chat.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.