DV Cleared Senior Project Manager | Manchester| Up to £90K
This Cyber and Intelligence firm has built a global brand that makes a real contribution to securing the UK's security and future. Here, the brightest minds come together to push the boundaries and Define Possible. As global leaders in digital transformation our client is providing ground-breaking outcomes for their customers across the nation.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be focussed on the successful delivery of projects to our clients customers and this role is responsible for their overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion - ensuring consistency with our clients strategy, standards, policies and processes. As Senior Project Manager, your core responsibilities will include:
- Consultancy & business acumen within the account
- Planning with scope, cost, schedule of the contract
- Project integration throughout its lifecycle
- Quality & performance management
- Communication & governance control
- DV Clearance
- Consultancy approach & Leadership
- Stakeholder management & communication
- Commercial management
- Change management
- Risk and issue control
- Flexible working schedules - flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
- Flexible Benefits Package - Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments
- Core Benefits Package - Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension.
- Annual Employee Incentive Programme -
- Career Progression -
If this Senior Project Manager position is of interest, please submit your CV in response.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position in any more detail, please get in contact using the details provided.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.