Junior Web Developer
Up to £45,000
London/Hybrid - Twice a Week
This is a fantastic opportunity within the financial services space which will allow you to work with innovative technology across their various expertise in pensions, investment, insurance and energy. This business is now looking to onboard a Junior Web developer with 2+ years of commercial experience using C# and Vue. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to get involved in a hands-on company with a great career path as a part of a driven, diverse team.
- Developing and maintaining features
- Understanding business requirements
- Engaged member of the IT Team
- Staying in touch with latest developments and web technologies
- Strong knowledge of C#, working with it for at least 2 years
- Familiar with version control, NPM Packages and frontend dev tools
- Enjoy learning new concepts
- Clear communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure devops is highly desirable
- Experience or Interest in energy space is highly desirable
If you are looking to progress your career, apply now!
*Please note you must be based in the UK with the right to work*
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.