Lead Software Engineer - .NET
Up to 75k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer with strong experience working with modern .NET frameworks to join a pharmaceutical company that provides services to navigate regulatory landscapes and technological support to meet industry expectations.
They are looking for a Software Engineer with strong technical and communication skills to build and deliver high quality code, perform peer code reviews, work in an agile environment and across the software development cycle. The role requires independent and team working, as well as working closely with other areas of the software delivery team and the rest of the Technology department.
- Strong commercial experience working with specifically C#, MVC , .Net Core, SQL and frontend frameworks such as Jquery and React.
- Expert with modern development principles - Agile, TDD, Design Patterns
- Experience working with Azure
- Experience working with microservices such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience leading a team/projects, making architectural decisions and mentoring developers
In return you will benefit from autonomy, continuous learning and development, career progression, flexible working and working fully from home.
If this role sounds like you.. Click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.