Hybrid - London
£75,000 - £85,000
Are you an experienced DevOps professional with a passion for cybersecurity? We have an exciting opportunity for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our team and drive innovation in our strategic technical platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management, or related field.
- Strong background in DevOps, DevSecOps, or related roles.
- Expertise in cybersecurity practices.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Docker and Kubernetes in enterprise settings.
- Proficiency in designing proactive security measures for microservices.
- Preferred security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP.
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, InstallShield, SonarQube, JFrog etc Is advantageous
- Extensive experience with source code repositories for over 10 years is advantageous
- Develop software and infrastructure security best practices.
- Align products with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure security synergy.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to development and DevOps teams.
- Enhance current system security measures and implement improvements.
- Oversee multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and identity management implementations
If this role sounds like your next challenge then please click 'Apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.