DevOps Engineer (w/m/d) - in Munich
Salary: up to 100.000 € (depending on the qualification)
Contract type: permanent position
Our client in Munich is convinced that central banks worldwide will introduce a digital euro within the next five years. This will create an entire ecosystem of products and services that fit perfectly into the customer's existing product portfolio. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop products and solutions in collaboration with Central Banks.
You are motivated, passionate and comfortable in the fast-paced culture of a dynamic and evolving young company. You are a self-starter who enjoys team successes, has a desire to develop products that don't exist yet and is constantly adapting and growing together with a team with a strong winning mentality.
What are your tasks as an DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
* Define the runtime infrastructure as code, including networks, databases, proxies and firewalls in AWS and/or Azure
* Design, implement and operate monitoring, logging and alerting interfaces to empower our engineers to take responsibility over their applications
* Support development teams in all aspects of CI/CD - building, QA pipelining, packaging and releasing of their applications
* Apply automation where needed, provide self-service abilities to the development teams and drive innovation in the company
* Ensure all systems are properly secured and safe from cyber threats
What should you bring as an DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
* Completed studies or training in computer science or equivalent
* Cloud: You have hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes and hold extensive cloud provider knowledge (AWS, Azure)
* You are familiar with infrastructure as code technologies (Terraform/Ansible/AWS CDK) as well as Linux/Unix
* You have experience in building, deploying, and running distributed, microservice based systems
* You have strong experience with networks (TCP/IP, VPN, firewalls, debugging with tcpdump, high availability concepts and strategies)
* You have programming skills in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Typescript)
* Very good knowledge of English (as English is spoken as well as documented in the IT team)
What does this position offer you as an DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
* You will play a driving role in shaping our solution, thereby having the potential to revolutionize the future of payments
* You will enjoy large autonomy in deciding what topics you would like to focus on and how much responsibility you would like to own
* Flexible working hours between 6am and 10pm
* Jobbike, Carleasing, Language courses, certifications
* Canteen, Gym, fitness offer, MVV subsidy
* Home office (2-3 Days/week) for a great work-life balance
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then please apply today via e-mail including your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to the attention of Ms. Jeannine Huppert.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone: 089/273738094 or by email: [email protected]!