What does this position offer?
- Flexible home office arrangement, but usually 4 days per week (for someone with a long commute to Berlin, a special arrangement can be found!)
- Permanent contract with flexible working hours.
- Relocation support from other countries
- 29 vacation days
- Very good transport connections, even for people outside of Berlin
- Salary increases, career opportunities
- Family culture with flat hierarchies and regular team event
What will be your tasks?
- Management and further development of the CI/CD environment
- Automation and optimization of operational processes (IaC topics)
- You work closely with the software developers* and are close to the product
- Documentation of the system environment
- Creation of failure analyses and POC's as well as strategies to improve the infrastructure and services
What should you bring?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience with DevOps topics
- Good knowledge of Ansible (or also Chef) and Gitlab (CI/CD)
- First professional experience of Kubernetes (min. 6 months)
- You have solid Linux knowledge
- Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
- Ideally, cloud and monitoring technologies are also not completely foreign to you
- A hands-on mindset and "build it, take care of it" mentality round out your profile :)
My client is an innovative IT solutions company, mainly in the area of
cloud-based security software solutions. The medium-sized company with almost 300
employees spread over 4 international locations is currently looking for the 3-person Berlin
DevOps team for reinforcement! If you feel comfortable in a very familiar environment and the lively
exchange with other (English-speaking) people, then this is the right place for you.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.