My client who is mainly involved within the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a senior DeltaV engineer
The role will be very flexible, for the first weeks, you will be requested to be onsite so that you will get comfortable around the machinery and build the trust with the client.
Later on, you can do most of the work remotely so even if you do not live close to Manchester this will not really be a problem!
The client is ideally looking for a permanent employee but may also consider a contractor.
The role is for immediate start.
The right candidate should have more than 5 years of experience working with DeltaV.
● Write and review functional descriptions and detailed design specifications.
● Write and review DeltaV software test specification.
● Involved in DeltaV software programming techniques.
● In-depth experience in iFix system, related visual basic programming and DeltaV Live
● Provided technical consultancy regarding DeltaV software.
Proven track record Problem solving, Team working and Project Management.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.